For those interested, these are my soaps.
Rainbow Bar is scented with a combination of pearberry and plumeria.
- Pearberry - This scrumptious blend opens with fruity
notes of Pear, Apple, Peach, Raspberry and Melon. The middle notes are a
blend of Lilly of the Valley and Jasmine. The mix winds down to Musk
and Vanilla. The end result? A wonderful fruity mix.
- Plumeria - This is a tropical fruit scent that is great for
spring. The smell makes you want to wander onto the nearest plane and
go island hopping. It's a sweet ambrosial nectar that is sure to please
the most discerning nose.
Love Spell Bar is scented with Love Spell.
- Love Spell - It has fruity sweet notes of Italian
Bergamot, White Lady Peach and Strawberry mixed with middle notes of
Apple Blossom, African Tamarind and a touch of Damask Rose. The base is
Tonka Bean, Coconut Milk and White Musk.
Sky Bar is scented with Celestial Waters.
- Celestial Waters - This is not an oceanic scent but
more of a sweet mountain spring scent. Imagine a hike on the banks of a
babbling brook through the Appalachians, with the sweet clean scent of
hemlock, magnolia, and honeysuckle lingering in the air.
Art Deco Bars are scented with Eden's Garden.
- Eden's Garden - White florals, Lily, Gardenia,
Narcissus with notes of orange and lemon and a soft hint of green. This
is a very nice delicate scent.
Earl Grey Tea Bars smell just like their namesake.
- Earl Grey Tea - Traditional Earl Grey Tea leaves
are blended with bergamot zest and sweet herbal notes to create a
refined scent that is both fresh and clean.
Vetyver Bar is scented with Vetyver (type) fragrance oil.
- Vetyver (type) - This fragrance is a
much beloved fragrance that Bath & Body Works (BBW) did in 2003. It
is not a single note like the essential oil of the same name, but
rather has top notes of Lemon & Rosemary. The middle notes contain
florals, Sandalwood and Patchouli and finally, the luscious blend
finishes off with musk and vetiver.
Mint Mocha Scrubby Bar
- It is layers of goats milk soap with coffee grounds to exfoliate the skin, scented with espresso and chocolate. The middle layer is scented with delicious mint and contains jojoba beads for extra scrubby goodness. To top it off, a thin layer of whipped "frosting". This bar will exfoliate your skin while waking it up with the goodness of caffeine and the tingling sensation of mint!
Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey
- Blended with utmost care, this is the perfect melding of three fabulous scents. Sweet and toasty, this is one soap that you'll want to take a bite out of! This soap is made with goat's milk and includes finely ground oatmeal powder.
Soaps are available for $5 a bar, and $5.15 shipping for up to 8 bars (excluding Vetyver bars which are still 4 to a box due to being a different shape) and $12 shipping for up to 20 bars. To place an order, simply message me here, on my facebook page, or send me an email (soaps.made.by.molly[at]gmail.com) listing which bars you want and your paypal email address. From there I will send you an invoice. Once your invoice is paid, your soaps will be shipped next business day. Custom and bulk orders are not out of the question, please message to discuss those.
My soaps are free from SLS which is an artificial lathering agent which has been known to irritate skin.
Goat's milk soap:
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soy bean protein (conditioner), various colors and scents.
I prefer to use natural colorants whenever possible in my soaps. If you have a specific allergy to a colorant, please don't hesitate to ask which soaps are free of it, as some of the neon soaps contain man made dyes.